BUSINESS MEETING MANAGEMENT
It is said, "The devil is in the details", and we are expert at managing even the smallest details of your meeting.
Whether it's an intimate board meeting, sales or business conference, incentive trip, or a team-building getaway, Canto Event Management understands the unique logistical and management needs. Our experienced team of professionals will help manage every aspect of planning your event, from transportation, special activities, guest speakers and entertainment, to distinctive after-hours events and theme parties.
Our years of experience enable us to customize services to fit your needs, and employ ROI techniques that make a real difference in your meeting's bottom line.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
Site Selection & Contract Negotiation
With years of experience in the hotel and meeting planning industries Canto Event Management is able to advise and make recommendations on locations and properties. Our professional reputation in the industry assures favorable pricing for our clients:
On-Site Meeting Logistics
Program Budget Management
From initiation to completion of your event, we negotiate with vendors on your behalf to insure the best product that fits your program budget.
Audio Visual Facilitation
Catering & Beverage Coordination
Our job is to make you look good. When you have the experienced Canto Event Management team orchestrating all the elements, your meeting will run flawlessly. Our management team will interface with the venue and other vendors to insure a smooth operational flow of events - from set up to completion.
In coordination with the catering staff we facilitate the selection of appropriate menus for your meal functions and oversee the service flow. We are "foodies" and therefore expert in working with the Chef to design menus with a specific theme. A unique culinary presentation such as dessert crafted to look like a hot air balloon can make a spectacular impact.
At Canto Event Management we know that your attendee's all important first impression begins at their arrival at the airport. From the first guest's arrival to the last guest's departure our well-organized team of experienced staff will insure that all your transportation needs run smoothly and efficiently.
One of the most important and least glamorous aspects of your meeting is the Audio Visual Production. Our nationwide list of AV professionals allows us direct access to Sound, Lighting and Video services. We will negotiate the most competitive rates for your equipment needs.
There's more to a conference than business meetings. Whatever the city, outside the hotel a multitude of possibilities await. Canto Event Management organizes the activities and your guests will have all the fun!
The venue is the foundation of your off site event. With resources across the US, Mexico and Canada we have access to the perfect location including exclusive private venues.
Off Site Events
Entertainment and Speakers
An integral part of any Canto “event” is the entertainment. Need the perfect speaker to deliver your message or are you looking for that WOW factor with a headline artist? At Canto Event Management we book all our entertainment/speakers in house with no middleman - saving you valuable budget dollars. Our entertainment division, covering all levels of entertainment from solo artists to headline performers, and everything in between, will select the perfect act that compliments your function.
Contact Canto today to begin planning your next "Inspired" event 602-324-7103
• Site Selection services are provided at NO cost to our clients. We are compensated on a commission basis directly from the hotel.
• Our services are designed to save you time and money - especially in the early planning stages.
• Getting started is easy. All we need are your program specifications (date range, destination preferences and the type of property needed). Meeting space requirements, guest suites and food & beverage needs are also considered.
• RFP's are generated on your behalf and we handle ALL the replies and follow up phone calls so you don't have to.
• We'll analyze and evaluate appropriate venues/properties suited to match the needs and budget of your group and narrow down the field.
• Based on the initial guidelines you provided, we will make qualified recommendations on which properties are best suited for your program and which properties offer the best value.
• If requested, Canto will negotiate contracts on your behalf to insure exceptional rates, the maximum concessions available and complimentary meeting room rentals when available. Deposit schedules and cut-off dates will be carefully scrutinized.
• Site inspections of properties under final consideration are arranged. We will visit the sites with you and provide you with a self site schedule at the appropriate locations.